Lifestyle Coaching Services
As your lifestyle coaches it’s our goal to see you
- Develop a sense of self-awareness and start your path to a happier, healthier life.
- Practice your new habits and stay accountable to your commitment.
- Stick with the plan over time to see a true behavior change.
A daily regime of healthy eating and moderate physical activity can lead to fewer physician visits, hospitalizations, medications, and an overall improved quality of life!
Research shows that healthy eating and moderate physical activity reduce the risk of chronic health conditions as well as more immediate health incidences like heart attack and stroke. These natural combatants of disease also:
- boost energy levels
- reduce stress
- increase movement independence
- reduce risk of injury; controls body weight
- enhance bone, muscle, and joint health
- reduce the risk of falling in older adults
- help to relieve the pain associated with arthritis
- lessen the psychological symptoms of depression and anxiety
Lifestyle management and behavioral change education has become an important part of medical treatment and disease prevention. Our Health Professionals collaborate to deliver top-of-the line behavioral management strategies that apply directly to your life. HealthBEX Lifestyle Coaching programs will enable you to break through your limitations, meet your health and fitness goals, and make a lifestyle change!
- Monthly consultations with a state Registered Dietitian Nutritionist and a Health Fitness Professional
- Online and mobile access to our nutrition and exercise tracking tools and apps
- Progress tracking
- Continual maintenance of your progressive plans with up-to-date nutrient and activity guidelines